.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Personal statement for PHD admission Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Personal statement for PHD entrance money - Essay ExampleLikewise, my Bachelors degree represented a total grade point average of 3.13 with a major in Computer Engineering. Pior diplomas and associates degrees were earned in Computer Networking Techniques and Mechanical applied science with respective GPAs in excess of 3.7. As can be noted from this cursory examination of former scholarship, my interests in this field have not come to me recently instead, they have been the result of a long interest in science and technology as well as an overarching interest in how strength can be achieved and greater usefulness represented to broader humanity from existing and newly developed technologies.As I am currently in spite of appearance my very last semester of my Masters program, I am only taking one cover at the current time ECE602. As such, with all of my visible(prenominal) free time devoted towards achieving the highest grades possible within this particular course, I am confi dent that my GPA will increase from the point that has been listed currently.A further rational for seeking to apply for this Ph.D. program is depending on(p) upon the fact that I have a great deal of familiarity working with Professor Chien an individual who has turn out instrumental in guiding me throughout my graduate work thus far. Upon asking him as to whether or not he would work with me as a potential graduate student, Professor Chien readily agreed. This is partly due to the fact that I have had a long working relationship with him over the course of ECE471, ECE487, and ECE488 all of which I served as a TA for him. Furthermore, my working relationship with Professor Chien extends beyond besides working as a TA as last summer Professor Chien inquired as to my availability for TASI (Transportation Active Safety Institute). While working on this project, I worked closely with both Professor Chien and stakeholders within Toyota as we worked to develop a car safety project t hat utilized distance sensors as a means of effecting safety

No comments:

Post a Comment